Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring in Auburn

This past week was spring break for the schools. For the most part it still felt like winter most of the week. Saturday, though, it was in the 80's! The missionaries (or the Duffy's boys as the neighbors refer to them) took a couple of pictures of us posing under a street neighbor's blossoming tree which we call the Tree of Life.



This is a full shot of the tree. I always thought this would be a great tree to take wedding pictures at!



Just look at the love seat crooks in the tree.



Yes, it was tempting and Dennis and I were both sitting in the tree, but I was so unstable he got down before I knocked him down.



I colored my hair Thursday so I feel much better about being 60! Now my handsome honey won't have people thinking he is just being kind to his aging mother when we go on dates. Here comes the song: What a difference some color makes, lalalalalala.

1 comment:

Robinson Duffy said...

Man, I had completely forgotten about that tree. Is that in Ed's yard?

You know whick other tree I always loved? That huge monkey puzzle tree like a block form your house.

You guys look great in the pictures by the way. And I have to say...I'm a little jealous that you get to enjoy spring (with blossoms and everything.)