Saturday, November 24, 2007

Washington Fall
























There are many pretty leaves all around the park. Here's a pretty bunch now.






















"That was a cool game!"


After enjoying our playtime in the leaves, we made a leaf family to display in our front room window.


Our Mums were really pretty this year. I put a planter in front of the scarecrow. You can't see it, but the "Attack Turtle" is peeking underneath the scarecrow.
This posting took a loooooooong time. First I couldn't get into my first Blog (but then I changed my email since I was in Utah in October, I think). Then, I had problems getting a new one set up. And lastly, It was very difficult getting the pictures on the page. They kept disappearing. Here's hoping this gets to the publish section. (Crossed fingers)

















































5 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow! Are those recent pictures? We don't have any colorful leaves left. Everything has blown away or faded to brown...

Oldpa said...

It reached my work computer just fine. Now I have to figure out how to use the cheesecake picture of Oldma in the leaves as my screensaver.

Robinson Duffy said...

Woah! My mom's blogging!?! What's next, podcasting?

It looks great mom. I'm with Aaron, you guys are really lucky. We go straight from green to dead with maybe a week of dull yellow in-between.

Amy Duffy said...

I am so happy to see almost all of the family blogging. You guys remind me that we need to have more fun in our lives!! We are all really excited to come visit for Christmas. Callan announced to his choir class last night as soon as he walked in the door that he was going to visit his oldma and oldpa for Christmas. I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't look like my dad will be coming. Anyway, Karen you look great. You look happy and rested. We'll post pictures of Callan's choir performance on Saturday as soon as we can. Love you all.

Robinson Duffy said...

When are we going to see your guys' new camera in action?